SESSION STRUCTURE AND FEES
Tailored to suit your individual needs
Session Structures for Hypnotherapy
Usually between one to three hypnotherapy sessions are required to identify the specific cause of the undesired behaviour or problem that you are wanting to change and to consolidate and reinforce those changes that have been suggested. This is so that the new ideas are firmly accepted and embedded into the subconscious. Five sessions or more may be required if the issue you are facing is more complex and there are compounding underlying issues involved. Sessions are planned ahead and scheduled at least a week apart to allow for an appropriate length of time between sessions for the changes to take effect and for us to monitor the progress.
- In this session the history of the client, and their concerns, problems and goals are discussed. Education is also provided on the theory behind hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is provided to the client in the initial consultation. Allow 1 ½ hours for first session. Initial consultation and subsequent hypnotherapy sessions are $120.
( savings of $30 )
- The best package for changing simple habitual behavioural patterns and addressing the underlying issue causing the behaviour.
( savings of $50 )
- The best package for changing complex or compounded patterns of behaviour and addressing any underlying issues causing the behaviour.
( savings of $70 )
- The best package for deeper complicated issues where the therapy may be ongoing.
( savings of $100 )
( almost one free session )
- The best package for multiple issues or deeper complicated issues, where the therapy may be ongoing.
Session Structure for EMDR Therapy
EMDR therapy usually has a fixed session structure, however treatment plans can be made flexible and modified to suit the individual needs of the client. There are usually three preparatory sessions prior to the first EMDR session. The number of processing sessions is really dependent upon how many disturbing memories you have to process, the degree or complexity of trauma you have experienced and how quickly you respond to the processing sessions. Sessions are planned ahead and scheduled at least a week apart to allow for an appropriate length of time between sessions for the changes to take effect and for us to monitor the progress.
In this session the history of the client and their concerns, problems and goals for therapy are discussed. The therapist explains the structure of the EMDR treatment plan and provides the client with education on the theory behind EMDR therapy. Initial and subsequent sessions are $120 per hour.
In this session the therapist and client work together to develop a detailed treatment plan and course of action including estimates of an approximate time frame for therapy. During this session the client is prepared for the processing sessions and provided with skills and strategies to help guide their therapy.
In this session the client is provided with the necessary skills and resources to help guide their therapy. More EMDR education is provided where necessary.
First Processing Session
The first target memory is identified and the therapist stimulates the client’s own information processing using bilateral eye movements to process the memory to a positive resolution.